Tag: 上海夜网HE

La Liga Rejects Neymar 222m Euros Payment From PSG

first_imgLa Liga have rejected the world record £198m fee for Barcelona forward, Neymar Jr, from his lawyers, as the Spanish football governing body cites violation of Uefa’s Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules.Neymar’s world record move to PSG became imminent yesterday when Barcelona authorized him to miss training and also confirmed that the forward wants to leave the Camp Nou.La Liga officials told the BBC: “We can confirm that the lawyers of the player have come to La Liga to deposit the clause and that it has been rejected.” More to follow shortly… According to Spanish laws, a player buys himself out of his contract, which is done by depositing the buyout clause fee to the La Liga.The Spanish football power house believes that PSG, a club bankrolled by Qatari sheikh, has violated FFP rules, which states that “European clubs cannot outspend what they earn by more than 30m euros.”center_img RelatedLeaked! – See Neymar’s €222m Transfer Cheque NoteAugust 6, 2017In “Europe”Neymar-Barcelona Saga Rumbles On…October 10, 2017In “Europe”Neymar’s PSG Debut To Be Delayed Again, As Barcelona Fail To Send ClearanceAugust 9, 2017In “Europe”last_img read more

Read More
Daybreak announce KOTK esports circuit with $1 million in prize money

first_imgDaybreak Game Company, the developer behind H1Z1: King of the Kill (“KOTK”) has announced an esports circuit with $1,000,000 on the line. It comes as Daybreak look to establish King of the Kill, a survivor based shooting game, as an esport. The tournament series, dubbed the “H1Z1 Elite Series” will bring together the top performing players around the world to create a large professional circuit. The Elite Series will be competed across four regions, with the first taking place at DreamHack Atlanta on July 21st. The four regions are North America, Asia, Europe and Latin America and each region will have $250,000 up for grabs.At DreamHack Atlanta, Daybreak will run two separate tournaments. One will be a solo tournament, where the winner will take the lion’s share of an impressive $100,000. The second is a team based tournament, where the winning team will split the majority of $250,000. It will not be competed in the game’s duo format but instead in the five versus five format. Obey Alliance, World Best Gaming, Denial Esports and CLG have all been confirmed as taking part in the tournaments at DreamHack. Others will have to qualify in preliminary rounds, which will be run at the event out in Atlanta. The game emerged as a fan-favourite due to its popularity on Twitch. Many of the world’s biggest and most watched Twitch streamers at least went through a phase where they streamed the popular survival game – yet many have now left it behind. The emergence of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has seen many a streamer swap one survival game for another, amidst continued frustration with regards to certain gameplay aspects. It remains to be seen whether H1Z1: King of the Kill can really make it as an esport. In a five versus five competitive setup, more conservative play is encouraged (as it is a survival game) and thus it is often not as exciting to spectate as when popular streamers hunt for kills. Additionally, the spectating is often not smooth and PUBG seems to be increasingly popular.Esports Insider says: Interesting to see such a huge amount of money pumped into this. As aforementioned it remains to be seen whether or not it will really take off and if there’s truly an audience for competitive KOTK. It’s great to watch on stream so here’s hoping it can translate to an esports audience.last_img read more

Read More
Florent Malouda joins Egyptians Wadi Degla

first_imgEgyptian side Wadi Degla have signed former France international and ex-Chelsea midfielder Florent Malouda.The 35-year-old joins from Indian Super League side Delhi Dynamos, where he had been since August 2015.He has signed a contract until the end of the season and teams up with fellow Frenchman Patrice Carteron, who became the club’s manager earlier in January.Malouda spent most of his career at French giants Lyon and Chelsea, winning four consecutive Ligue 1 titles with the former.The 35-year-old had his fair share of success at Stamford Bridge as well after winning the UEFA Champions League in 2012, among other honours such as one Premier League title and three FA Cups.The midfielder, who racked up 228 appearances and scored 45 goals for Chelsea, spent a hefty six seasons in West London.Malouda left Chelsea in 2013 for Turkish outfit Trabzonspor, but his spell there only lasted a season and so he returned to France with Metz. He then surprised many in July 2015 when he linked up with Indian outfit Delhi Dynamos and the midfielder has now added another team to his CV, by moving out to Egypt.–Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoyFMSports. Our hashtag is #JoySportslast_img read more

Read More